7 Things everyone should know before they purchase another bottle of water
1. Every year thousand and thousands of tonnes of excess greenhouse gases are produced due to people buying bottled water.
This water -(which is already conveniently piped to the nearest tap) has to be pumped out of the ground, packaged, transported and chilled before it arrives at the shop for you to buy creating over 60,000 tonnes of green house gas every single year.
Manufacturing of plastic bottles alone uses over 460,000 barrels of oil each year, less than 40% off these are recycled and the rest end up in landfill.
It takes up to Seven liters of oil to produce one liter of bottled water. With the quality of filters available there’s not really any reason to be purchasing bottled water whether it be small bottles or large bottles for a water cooler. The impact on the environment can not be ignored. Save yourself the hassle buy using a filtered water cooler.
2. The majority of water bottles contain a chemical called Bisphenol A (BPA) BPA leeches into water and has been linked to numerous health conditions from alterations in fertility to increased risk for cancers and cardiovascular problems to impaired brain development
“Of the more than 100 independently funded experiments on BPA, about 90% have found evidence of adverse health effects. On the other hand, every single industry-funded study ever conducted — 14 in all — has found no such effects”
Doing everything you can to limit your exposure to this toxic chemical is important to your health. By switching to filtered water and eliminating plastic bottles you’ll be doing your health a big favour.
3. Up to 90% of the cost of bottled water is due to packaging, transport, marketing, storage and many other associated expenses. By using a water filter you will be paying up to one thousandth the cost of bottled water and receiving all the same benefits. Many of our customer have save over 70% of the cost of purchasing bottled spring water for their water cooler.
4. With rent and space at an all time premium having bottled water taking up valuable space in an unnecessary waste. A filtered water cooler will remove the need for these heavy back breaking bottles. Freeing up valuable space and eliminating the need to lift, shift, carry and store the bottles
5. With a water cooler that is filtering your water from the mains connected water you will never have the hassle of running out of clean, healthy water during busy periods. You won’t be relying on your store of bottled water when you need a drink. You’ll always have as much crystal clear, icy cold water on tap as you can drink.
6. Eliminate your OH&S risk of injury. A number of people have been injured and claimed compensation due to awkward movement needed to remove and replace the large bottles of spring water from the water cooler. By using filtered water you will ensure the safety of your colleges and employees and no longer have to carry the heavy water bottles around.
7. Often bottled water is simply tap water that has been filtered and the price marked up 180,00%
Why pay a 180,000 percent mark up when you can filter the water yourself?
To save yourself all the hassle and money that is spend on bottled water simply fill out the form on the right and you can save up to 80% on the cost of bottled water
Fill out the form for your free no obligation trial
We value your privacy and would never spam you.